Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 CTT Left me stranded again...second month in a row!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 11:02 AM
Atlantan
Track Day

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2008 CTT Left me stranded again...second month in a row!

Hello,

Luckily this time it was in a 24 hour gym parking lot where I could leave it overnight. Battery is a month and a half old, tried both key fobs. Couldn't jump it, with a car or a portable unit. Headlights work, same symptoms as before, tranny stuck, steering locked, windows don't roll down, doesn't turn over but I can see the mileage. Had to put it on a flat bed, currently at Porsche dealer, let's see if fix is covered by warranty. Dealer checked out the fobs, seem okay.

Between this and the last tow, the seat back panel fell off, which I was able to fix as the tabs were still in the car.

Kessy module, steering column, starter etc ...who knows what the issue is. After it is fixed am getting rid of this car, don't have patience to deal with retail public...going straight to Carmax. Even though I have warranty don't need a car that will leave me stranded every month. Sorry...had to vent.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:32 PM
AGARubberDuck
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Nothing turns a person off to a car more than being left stranded. I feel for you. If Carmax offers you something stupid-low, please consider giving us rennlisters an opportunity first.

Quick Reply: 2008 CTT Left me stranded again...second month in a row!