Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Windshild wiper fluid leak IN CABIN ON PASSENGERS FEET!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 07:14 PM
cchardwick
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshild wiper fluid leak IN CABIN ON PASSENGERS FEET!

So my rear window wiper sprayer dribbles out, never really sprayed since I had the car, so I looked into it today and found that after a minute or so of spraying there's a stream of fluid coming down inside on the carpet on the front passengers side! I took the passengers side panel off for the fuses at the end of the dash by the glove box, looks like the leak is up above and behind the fuse box, doesn't get into the glove box but behind it to the right, and right behind the fuse box (not in the fuses thank goodness). Looks like there may be a break in the line going up into the passenger side airbag on the column to the right of the windshield, the column that goes from the dash to the roof. Anyone know how to get in that area for repairs? Should I even attempt to remove the side airbag to repair this hose? Those things scare me. It also looks like I may have to pull that side of the dash off, not sure how involved that would be... I can see the hose going up but I can't see the leak and it's wedged in there pretty good, can't get to it from the fuse box side. Has anyone heard of this before? CRAZY

By the way, it's a 2004 Porsche Cayenne V8 non turbo.

Quick Reply: Windshild wiper fluid leak IN CABIN ON PASSENGERS FEET!