Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Becker Online Pro - Anyone Seen Much Detail?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 97 Posts

Lewis,

Thanks for the update on the MOST interfaces. It reads like a very capable technology that brings some extensiblility AND high performance/bandwidth to the party. I just wish we could get Becker and others to bring add-ons to the table faster.

When you look at the features of the Online Pro, you can see real glimmers that the product designers are thinking about useful add-ons to the basic radio. I love the fact that the Online Pro has an SD/MMC reader in it AND a tri-band GSM phone.

The combination of these devices - namely AM/FM radio, Nav, CD player, CD Changer controller, tri-band GSM, SMS/WAP (SMS is nice, WAP is kinda dumb, but there you have it) and MP3 capabilities - makes this one of the first radios that I would be willing to drop $1000+ for.

Please keep us posted (within the bounds of your employment agreements!) on what is happening with MOST. And by all means, keep us posted on any tips or tricks we can accomplish with your invention that we all get to listen to every day. Once again, GREAT JOB!

Toby

Quick Reply: Becker Online Pro - Anyone Seen Much Detail?