Sponsored by:

What financing deals are out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Scott in Texas
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What financing deals are out there?

I am being quoted residuals of 61% for 24 months and 56% for 36 months on both the Cayenne S and Turbo from the dealer. Also being quoted an APR of 7.59% for the balloon purchase option and money factors for lease deals of .00395 for 24 months and .00315 for 36 months. Seems like these rates are high to me. This is before they have pulled my credit but it is excellent with no late paymens ever on anything. The lease money factors equate to a 9.48% APR for the 24 month deal and a 7.56% APR for the 36 month deal. I had expected something around a 5% APR equivalent on these deals in this market. Am I expecting something that is not available?

What are you guys getting or being quoted? What sources are out there that are better? Are there any sources that allow a balloon purchase option with a put back to the finance company at the pre agreed residual amount at the end of the term (that would protect me if the cars really drop more in resale value)? I understand such an arrangment would include a pre agreed annual miles limitation and penalties for excess miles.

Thanks for the help.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:32 PM
DC from Cape Cod
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

I don't know if this helps but I financed a portion of mine at 4.25% for 60 months.

Quick Reply: What financing deals are out there?