Sponsored by:

interesting place to see Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 04:08 AM
Flint
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interesting place to see Cayenne

I've just spotted possibly the strangest place for a Cayenne to turn up yet: The next James Bond video game (Nothing or Everything? not Bond-esque enough for me, no idea as to platform).

This significance of this? Bond is a very strictly controlled enterprise, (as is Porsche, both with good lawyers) so I wonder if this has implications for the next film? Personally, I've got nothing against Bond in a Porsche, but I was kind of hoping he'd be behind the wheel of the new Bentley Continental GT, as his personal car in the books was a supercharged R-type Continental (after his 30's 4-1/2 Litre got destroyed).
Old 08-15-2003, 11:39 AM
dawktah
Racer

My dealer told me this was going to happen (video game) back when I bought my Boxster in '99 back when Cayenne was still concept. He said Sony Playstation. Either good guess or he knew something.
Old 08-16-2003, 03:25 PM
KY_soldier
Racer

Default I got one stranger!

The middle of an Army base in the desert. The emir of Kuwait showed up to a USO function we had two months ago in a TT. THAT was weird. When he got out, they literally rolled out a 200' long red carpet for him and his family to walk to his seat! LOL.....Eric

Quick Reply: interesting place to see Cayenne