Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default My web site

Seeing as I am amoderator for this board I decided to post my little note here as well.

John Miles has just finished updating my web site www.adrianstreather.com things are a little different now so if you would like to, go check it out. More exciting news to follow later in the week. I am arranging a raffle to raise the required funds to set up The Natalie Louise Streather Memorial Trust in the UK. Bentley Publishers have provided the prizes and the ticket sellers prize is special as well and I shall be providing that personally. Tickets and ticket sellers registration details will be provided later.
Yes I will also arrange something very soon for the US. Got to do one at a time and John D. is looking after setting up of the Natalie L. Streather fund for the USA.
Ciao,
Adrian
964C4
Old 08-11-2003, 10:47 AM
camcayenne
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A tragic, tragic waste of life and a very moving web site. I wish you good luck with the fund. God bless.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you for your kind words. Yes it was a tragic loss of life and our goal in life is to try and help others avoid what we go through every day,
Ciao,
Adrian
964C4

Quick Reply: My web site