Sponsored by:

For other dog owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 12:35 PM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default For other dog owners

My wife just picked up a new brush to try to use to remove my dog from the cargo area of the Cayenne since some idiot thought it was a good idea to carpet the walls and tailgate.

Keep in mind that my dog's hair is absolutely evil. She sheds like crazy and it likes to weave itself into fabric and make itself impossible to get out.

It's real test will come after the dogs have been in the car for 13-14 hours during our trip to FL, but she got it pretty good last week in a 20 minute trip to the vet and this brush did an amazing job cleaning the cargo area out.

Since it's a static based brush I found that after every few swipes on the carpet I needed to swipe it against my hand or it would start putting stuff back in the carpet.

Normally I would choke when she told me she paid $60 for a brush, but luckily I saw it in action first and I still think we should order a few more so they are handy.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:50 PM
XR4Tim
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good to know. When I was a detailer, dog hair was the bane of my existence... Especially working at the Subaru dealer.

Quick Reply: For other dog owners