Sponsored by:

Does Porsche offer end of lease buying incentive

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 AM
scott40
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 50 Posts
Default Does Porsche offer end of lease buying incentive

I really like my Cayenne S and when the lease is up next March, I'd strongly consider buying it. Anyone know if Porsche is prone to negotiating buy outs? I know some makers do not ie. BMW, but others are agressive in trying to get you to purchase it.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:59 AM
chasz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lease end purchase price (residual + fee(s)) is in your lease agreement. The lessor cannot negotiate that price. Having said that, though, what manufacturers do, from time to time, is incentivize owners with different lease loyalty programs, such as pull aheads, etc to get you into a new vehicle.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend wants to buy my Cayenne when my lease is up. Do you know if Porsche can accommodate that?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
SCOTITUDE
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i did that. i bought the p!g at the residual buyout price on the PO lease. Did it directly though Porsche. local dealer drew up paperwork. Dealer was pissed as the buyout was considerably less than what he could sell it for on his lot.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 PM
BSL
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill P.
A friend wants to buy my Cayenne when my lease is up. Do you know if Porsche can accommodate that?
This would entail you or the dealer buying the Cayenne when the lease is up, and selling it to your friend. With the dealer buying it, there would probably be a small fee and your friend would be paying the sales tax. With you buying it, you will pay sales tax, and your friend would end up paying tax again when registering it...

Quick Reply: Does Porsche offer end of lease buying incentive