Sponsored by:

Check Dipped Beam - Info

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:34 PM
chasz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check Dipped Beam - Info

Have had my 06 S for about two months now and really enjoying it (71k when purchased it).

Bought it locally for cheap money from a dealer I know who didn't know anything about these. Very long story short, he said that he's had it for over 120 days and had to make it go away. Problem with the vehcile is that it had a horrible odor inside that no one could figure out how to solve. Bought the CS for a song and for $16.34 and fifteen minutes of time, the most disgusting cabin air filter was replaced and smelling sweet.

I'm catching up on a lot of deferred maintenance and got the check dipped beam error. My right HID bulb would occasionally flicker so (Amazon for $91 for both Sylvania D1S) I replaced both bulbs. Problem gone! I would guess that if your vehicle has HIDs and your time and mileage is more than 5yr/65k mi you might want to consider new bulbs. This repair was as easy a the cabin air filter.

I'll take pictures soon on my 06 Lapis Blue/Havana S. I love this vehicle!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:00 PM
VIPNiSS
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good info to know. I got the error actually an hour ago cause I was messing with my headlights.. if you dont push the headlights all the way in you will get this error too.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:58 PM
XR4Tim
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lapis Blue looks great on Cayennes.

Quick Reply: Check Dipped Beam - Info