Sponsored by:

Cayenne Experience - Have you done it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Question Cayenne Experience - Have you done it?

I got my invitation this last week for the Cayenne Experience. I made reservations for July 26.

Just wondering if anyone else has attended this event and can provide comments as to what goes on, whether we will get to drive both models, etc.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:29 AM
GM Austin
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe all the dealers have completed this same course as part of their sales training. I was at my dealership recently and they had a great video of the training. I was promised a copy but I don't have it yet.

Anyway, the sales staff all seemed to have firsthand knowledge of the activities in the video so they will probably be your best source of infomation.
Old 06-25-2003, 11:04 AM
JeffES
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most went through a "short" version of the program. Regardless, the off road version is spectacular - it certainly reminded me of what a good offroader can do.
J
Old 07-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
I went to the dealer here in Orlando. They did a three day event... in my case it looks more like a couple of hours kind of thing... so it might be a lot different than what the dealers went through... ...oh well... will have to wait until the event to see if I get to drive a Turbo and an S...

Also, and this was strange, they were clueless about the Cayenne Experience... sort of like they had not heard about it... ...strange... you would think they would've had more details on it.

Oh, yes. And there was a Silver Cayenne Turbo on the showroom floor with a hold sign on it. Nice!

Quick Reply: Cayenne Experience - Have you done it?