Sponsored by:

Air Suspension Error Messages

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Wisconsin Joe
Nordschleife Master

Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Only one compressor.

One idea would be to connect a source of air to the little outlet near the passenger seat (the one used to inflate the spare tire).

I honestly don't know if there are any check valves that would defeat this idea.
I also have no clue what the normal system pressure would be (over pressuring the system would be a bad idea).
Old 12-30-2017, 09:38 PM
vandal968
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I tried connecting the air-filler hose which activated the compressor for only a second or two. While the compressor hose is connected, the car will not accept any rise/lower commands. I played around with the air filler for a bit with the compressor cycling on/off, then after a while, I disconnected the air filler hose, then hit the air-suspension switch and got the same "accumulator" message. So, while the hose will make compressor cycle it doesn't seem to do anything for the suspension accumulator.

cheers,
c
Old 02-18-2021, 07:18 PM
YTREWQ
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dear OP, i have followed your steps, i had the same issue, i used a very hard silicone to patch my rubber mount and its holding up. the o-ring on my car was still in serviceable condition, so that remained. i ended up spending about $20 for the silicone tube and $150 @ mechanic. DONE, patched up until i can order parts and get them in. Then wait for it to fail to redo !

thanks for the time youve invested in this,.. its working great !

Quick Reply: Air Suspension Error Messages