Sponsored by:

Wiper Blades

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Divot
Much missed
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ordered mine today, just in time for winter. Seems like a great price.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:46 PM
C4SJOHN
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I have use the same wiper blades on my Cayenne for the last six months and they fit and work fine. I also got them form www.autohausaz.com too....
Old 01-01-2012, 12:17 AM
rbaron
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered both the front and rear replacements from Amazon. The fronts fit fine but the rear is a little long and protrudes from the end of the cover.

I assume it is ok to trim the end of the rear blade so it doesn't protrude.

And it is interesting that none of the instructions for removing and replacing the fronts (in the 04 Cayenne owners' manual or on the wiper blades box) mentioned removing the clips/guards as a first step and replacing them when finished but even I was able to figure that out.

--Bob
Old 01-06-2012, 08:35 AM
mxquattro
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get my blades from rockauto.com, they are the same price as the ones listed on amazon.com and are bosch oe. Plus the benefit of not having to deal with amazon (God I hate amazon). If youre looking to save a few bucks, they have anco and other brands too for as low as $6. Ive used the $6 winter blades because they seem to always take a beating and I toss them in the spring anyway.
No affiliation with rock auto, just a long time happy customer.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:15 PM
rbaron
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Updating my post of 12/31/11, I've gotta say these are the best, quietest blades I've had on the car since I bought it new in May of '04.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:50 AM
fujikomine
AutoX

Default Michelin Stealths @ walmart

Found that the Michelin 'Stealth' wipers will fit the front as well. I think they were like ~$16 or so each from my local Mountain View Walmart. Almost identical in that they were one piece aero type blades just like the OEMs. Only difference was the clip adaptor...the Stealth had an universal adaptor with like 3 different pieces to choose from so that it could fit every other car in the world...in the end it cliped into the arms just like the OEMs but looks a bit taller than the original.

Don't know if the arm cover would fit over this wiper adaptor or not, since mine were long gone a few dozen car washes ago :-)
Old 02-01-2014, 11:06 PM
ninim2200
1st Gear

is there any clear instruction how to replace the woiper blades without breaking the windscreen wiper?
Old 02-03-2014, 03:24 PM
porschefan931
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

If it's a pre 2009 there is a plastic cover holding the blade on, just gently pry it off with your fingers and the wiper blade just slides off the pin, replace and then just clip the plastic cover back on.

I can confirm the Michelin Stealth blades fit well, and the plastic cover will go back on, just about. I had the smearing at eye level with the beam style ones, they wouldn't make good contact. Instead of bending arms or blades i just used the Michelin Stealth's.

Quick Reply: Wiper Blades