Sponsored by:

Cayenne Aluminum cooling pipes on sale Great price

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Jochy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning
Jochy The first part number you listed superseded to the second part number. You were actually only supposed to get one but for some odd reason you got two. Those are for the alternator coolant pipe, as mentioned. As for the thermostat housing gasket, we didn't remove thermostat housing when making our instruction manual, but a lot people do so to make it a little easier to work in there, so we included the o-ring and metal gasket in the kit.
Thank you for the clarification, Yesterday I found a workshop manual thanks to JohnnyBahamas and did find I only need one o-ring. For the thermostat housing...in my particular case it really help to do the job easier.,. if it is removed,., in order to clean the small pipes holes.

About the coolant gallon subject.,.I found not draining completely the radiator will help to just complete the system with the provided gallon of coolant. Since the coolant is not intended to be replaced.,.,.is not imperative to remove all the fluid, just the amount at the lower big pipe.
(saved by the bell)
Old 05-05-2013, 10:13 PM
thedon
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That website isnt good anymore. Where can I get these parts for a 2008 Cayenne S? If anyone knows please advise.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Aluminum cooling pipes on sale Great price