Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Cayenne Photo's!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Km1.8t
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats, Bringing that to Sebring this weekend?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Norsk
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 88 Posts

Nice, Riley. You know I'm fond of Meteor :> Enjoy your trip home!
Old 03-17-2011, 04:21 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Received 160 Likes on 79 Posts

Stopped by my dealer today as they were putting our Cayenne on the showroom floor. I had told them they could do that until tomorrow. Snapped a few quick pictures. Classic Silver "S" with full leather blue and black two tone plus some other goodies. Wheels were powder coated satin black. enjoy the photos as my wife and I will certainly enjoy the pepper.
Attached Images    
Old 03-17-2011, 04:29 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 125 Posts

Love the car. I got silver too!! I really wanted that interior, but from those pics, i'm glad i didn't get it. Looks real light in person. Is it as light as it looks?
Old 03-17-2011, 06:14 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GBX
Love the car. I got silver too!! I really wanted that interior, but from those pics, i'm glad i didn't get it. Looks real light in person. Is it as light as it looks?
No it is darker, I slightly over exposed the image, it was a quick shot
Old 03-17-2011, 07:49 PM
JSF101
Burning Brakes

Received 170 Likes on 97 Posts
Default nice wheels

wheels look great, gorgeous car! truck! pepper!

enjoy it, Jack!

Originally Posted by f4 plt
Stopped by my dealer today as they were putting our Cayenne on the showroom floor. I had told them they could do that until tomorrow. Snapped a few quick pictures. Classic Silver "S" with full leather blue and black two tone plus some other goodies. Wheels were powder coated satin black. enjoy the photos as my wife and I will certainly enjoy the pepper.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Blaine S
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad to hear that your wait is over - enjoy!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:28 PM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Received 409 Likes on 209 Posts

Nice looking ride! I have those same wheels on a silver ext, really liking the look in black. Who did the powder coating? Also, are those all season or summer tires? I see they're Michelin's and not the Goodyear's like many of us have. Congrats!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:53 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by slwong23
Nice looking ride! I have those same wheels on a silver ext, really liking the look in black. Who did the powder coating? Also, are those all season or summer tires? I see they're Michelin's and not the Goodyear's like many of us have. Congrats!
They are all season, I debated and went this way. The wheels were powder coated by a local company for a most reasonable price. The also did the center caps and re-mounted and balanced the tires. The price shocked me in a good way and the quality WOW. The dealer also installed an electric trailer brake controller. My wife and I are very happy with the way the Cayenne turned out. Now to enjoy the drive as I hope everyone else is enjoying theirs.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:55 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JSF101
wheels look great, gorgeous car! truck! pepper!

enjoy it, Jack!
and I am very happy with the news of a twin being born soon. Sorry, private joke....
Old 03-18-2011, 01:23 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

part of the satin black stocks group. haha

your blue looks amazing, love the contrast stitch.. with all my PCM qualms im having and stuff im missing that i was told was standard (miscommunication)... i might put in a order soon here for another car.. really upset about my mirrors not dipping down, no ipod... cant even bluetooth connect it up... and above all random stuff in the pcm not even there like the mpg whole screen with info in dash and random settings like the seat moving back and mirrors auto folding and random stuff.. truck is awesome but i was told things that came out different in the end. i love the truck but im still in early stage shock trying to figure everything out.

Originally Posted by slwong23
i have goodyears, the tires ive seen are either or.. doesnt make sense.. id rather have all season michelin

Originally Posted by Km1.8t
Congrats, Bringing that to Sebring this weekend?
in NC for the week and then down

Originally Posted by GBX
Congrats Riley! Great looking combo. Mine should be arriving late next month...i can't wait!!!

How's the power w/ the V6?
more than i thought, had a v6 panamera from dealer cause cayenne was slightly delayed cause wheels.. was impressed in panamera for the v6 and today in sport mode the cayenne really, and i mean REALLY surprised me and i was under 4500 RPM's the whole time.. 25mpg in city gunning it around.

i averaged 24mpg over 700 miles with average speed of 73mph over around 9 hours of driving, this is with 300 lbs' in front seats and 600lbs in the back of the truck running "full load" pressures.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:08 AM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Received 409 Likes on 209 Posts

I'd much rather the Michelin's as well... Just odd I have those same 19s on my 6, Rome as the other 19s w a CS, and both of ours came with the all season Goodyear's. Makes no sense.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 AM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

I've been told that Porsche buys tires in lots and it is the luck of the draw as to which brand is the "brand of the day" as your car gets to that point in production. Same for all Porsche production except maybe the "GT" series.

Quick Reply: 2011 Cayenne Photo's!