Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new Blue Met CTT

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:50 PM
carlom001
Track Day

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

agreed - plan to book the car in to the paint shop to do this -looks unfinished otherwise. Just needed to top up the engine oil after receiving the low engine oil warning - have just done 4000 miles.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
ClanksterGTS
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely Stunning. Beautiful and thank you for making me incredibly jealous.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM
seankrider
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbuzuki
Congrats and great choice with the Blue. Too many blacks and silvery greys out there.
As an owner of a gray CTT, I must admit you are absolutely 100% right. Gray is simply boring. The lighter silver is a little classier, but it's not stunning. Black is just plain safe, for all the ex-Mercedes buyers.

My Boxster was the same blue as your CTT. I absolutely love, love, love that color, but couldn't find one. I was about ready to buy a deep Maroon CTT two states over, but settled for local gray one. And that obviously wasn't good enough so I went with the custom pink as you can see...

The only thing better than getting into my gray CTT each morning, would be getting into your blue CTT (but then I'd just sit there and wonder why the steering wheel was on the wrong side...) Blue, and pano roof, are at the top of the Next Time list...

(Note to self: must givie up Cayenne Envy for Lent...!)
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Muhanad
Intermediate

Thanks for the post
I ordered my CS in dark blue but was hesitant since I love black and all of my cars so far were black. Plus I didn't see the dark blue on any cayenne in real life so far. But I chose the dbm because I thought it would show the car more and my wife whants me to change from black. But after seeing your post I liked the color and liked the black trim also.
Thanks a lot again and I'll post some pics when I get mine
Old 03-10-2011, 08:30 PM
jerry joseph
Pro

Sweet lookin pig,cool pics...makes me even more want to be 3 1/2 weeks later!
I loved the Dark Blue metallic paint on my 997,could stare at that deep blue forever,so I was pretty sure i was going to order a dark blue pig as well...
...Until I saw a lowered Jet Black metallic/black one at the dealership
Wow,i knew then that was the exact color I wanted..t'was one discreetly elegant and powerful pig....oink-oink
Old 03-11-2011, 05:20 AM
ljugete
Rennlist Member

Cool Sweeeeeeeeet!

Quick Reply: My new Blue Met CTT