Color Mix for 2011 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Cayenne11DHO
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Color Mix for 2011 Cayenne

Hi everyone,

I was so happy that I found this forum when I was searching for information about 2011 Cayenne.

The information shared and discussed in this forum really helped me a lot in finalizing my options list for my most-anticipated Cayenne S.

My current color mix is Jet Black/Black leather interior but my wife's friends commented that black interior is not Porsche's signature color. However, I think her friends are thinking about 911's red interior color which is not available for Cayenne.

So I would like to do a quick survey here and see what color mix you would recommend if the exterior color is Jet Black and what color mix did you get for your 2011 Cayenne?

A newbie of Porsche car from Hong Kong
Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Muhanad
Intermediate

Hello there welcome

all interior colors fit with the jet black exterior, it depends on your own taste but if you like dark colors you can choose either the Umber or Espresso the later is a 1,500 $ option. or you can get the tow tone interior with black / titanium blue combo.

as for myself i started with the interior color and then chose the exterior depending on that i chose Dark Blue with black / titan blue combo interior.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Cayenne11DHO
Hi everyone,

I was so happy that I found this forum when I was searching for information about 2011 Cayenne.

The information shared and discussed in this forum really helped me a lot in finalizing my options list for my most-anticipated Cayenne S.

My current color mix is Jet Black/Black leather interior but my wife's friends commented that black interior is not Porsche's signature color. However, I think her friends are thinking about 911's red interior color which is not available for Cayenne.

So I would like to do a quick survey here and see what color mix you would recommend if the exterior color is Jet Black and what color mix did you get for your 2011 Cayenne?

A newbie of Porsche car from Hong Kong
i WISH we had the same interior options as the Panamera which is made at the same factory (Leipsig)

panamera gets a red wine color, full blue, full cognac, and a few others... still no red or color to sample. but imagine a red wine on white cayenne!

my truck is meteor grey on luxor beige... should be a sexy combo.. i wanted white on blue interior BUT i hate the black dash and pillars in the "blue/black" interior... the whole point of getting an exotic interior IMO is the pillars and dash "pop" when u see the car parked... not just the seats.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 60 Posts

Yes black interior is not Porsche's signature color, but neither is JBM. Porsche's racing color is Silver exterior and Red interior. Go to post # 47 on this thread to see how esp/cogn looks on a black exterior https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=76429

Get what you like or want and not what your wife's friends want. It is after all your money. Take time in deciding the colors. This is very much a matter of personal taste. I love Riley's choice of MG and luxor beige but again some not like that interior. So YOU have to choose what works for you.nd
Old 02-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Cayenne11DHO
Intermediate

Thanks guys......and in particular those pictures from w00t are so useful for confirming my choice of the interior color.

So my wife and I now think that Black+Black is our own Cayenne Black Edition which Porsche hasn't been released officially yet
Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 PM
bkcarrera
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Muhanad
Hello there welcome

all interior colors fit with the jet black exterior, it depends on your own taste but if you like dark colors you can choose either the Umber or Espresso the later is a 1,500 $ option. or you can get the tow tone interior with black / titanium blue combo.

as for myself i started with the interior color and then chose the exterior depending on that i chose Dark Blue with black / titan blue combo interior.
Actually I think Umber is over $3600, Espresso over $5000.
We are very please with our white/umber CS.
The dealer even commented on how great it turned out.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

As Jay-Z teaches:

All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

Does that answer your question?

Last edited by rome; 02-17-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rome
As Jay-Z teaches:

All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything

Jay-Z aka Joe the Camel aka Sensei
Old 02-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Cayenne11DHO
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rome
As Jay-Z teaches:

All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything

Right.....I got the answer!!

The Black is calling me from this side of the world too........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVqYn3B4c-A
Old 05-20-2011, 03:57 AM
Cayenne11DHO
Intermediate

After waiting for 3+ months, my baby is under production today finally.

With another 1-2 months, I can see and hold her for this first time then ........... really excited!!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:57 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by bkcarrera
Actually I think Umber is over $3600, Espresso over $5000.
We are very please with our white/umber CS.
The dealer even commented on how great it turned out.
+1 on the prices. I also have, and love, this color combo.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Turbo S
Rennlist Member

I got my 2011 turbo a couple of months ago. I ordered black exterior, blackout option and black wheels. The interior is black with carbon fiber accents and steering wheel. For some fun I went with red seat belts and red face gauges. Red also ties in with the red brake calipers. Everyone that's been in it loves the red seat belts. Looks very sinister. All the young guys at work say it's "bad ***"
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Color Mix for 2011 Cayenne