Luggage Safety Net for 2011

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 04:51 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Question Luggage Safety Net for 2011

page #210 of manual.

anyone have one, i assume it doesnt come with the car unless you get the "cargo management" maybe?

anyone have this, works good and fits securely?

-Riley
Old 02-02-2011, 05:04 PM
cpd1
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE.

anyone have one, i assume it doesnt come with the car unless you get the "cargo management" maybe?

-Riley[/QUOTE]

Saw a cayenne with this option (cargo management) fitted at my dealer. Worked as advertised, I specced it because I use it in my audi station wagon often, very convenient, I think it is a must have despite P charging $500+ for it... Equally works well with the rear seats folded and prevents load to move forward when you brake hard. Note the anchor points at the back are standard on all Cs. Dealer told me one can buy the luggage cover with safety net as an accessory. the option includes the net but also a second 12v in the rear console and the rails with anchor points along with a telescopic bar. The latter is useful but can also be a pain...
BTW do you have the full manual in PDF?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cpd1

-Riley
Saw a cayenne with this option (cargo management) fitted at my dealer. Worked as advertised, I specced it because I use it in my audi station wagon often, very convenient, I think it is a must have despite P charging $500+ for it... Equally works well with the rear seats folded and prevents load to move forward when you brake hard. Note the anchor points at the back are standard on all Cs. Dealer told me one can buy the luggage cover with safety net as an accessory. the option includes the net but also a second 12v in the rear console and the rails with anchor points along with a telescopic bar. The latter is useful but can also be a pain...
BTW do you have the full manual in PDF?
i have most of it, whats your email?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM
cpd1
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

PM sent, thx v much

Quick Reply: Luggage Safety Net for 2011