Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok WTF... damn keyless entry..

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010 | 12:07 AM
CDH-CTT
Racer

Angry ok WTF... damn keyless entry..

So the gf and I went out to a friends house for a party... As we were going to leave I grab the door handle(key in my pocket) and my P!g doesnt unlock... grabbed the driver's side rear handle nothing also.... So I pull the key out of my pocket and maunally unlock the drivers side door, the alarm goes off but it started. I thought that the key battery was low so I changed it out and then 2 days later it does it again. This time NO door handles would work to unlock it but if i opened the rear hatch and shut it again( lights flashed like it was just locked) and it locked. I was then able to unlock the doors like nothing happend... this truley is a problem that is becoming a more regular issue now. I STILL have FACTORY batteries in my P!g as well with no other issues....yet...
Old 08-30-2010 | 02:18 PM
00Jay
Instructor

Originally Posted by CDH-CTT
So the gf and I went out to a friends house for a party... As we were going to leave I grab the door handle(key in my pocket) and my P!g doesnt unlock... grabbed the driver's side rear handle nothing also.... So I pull the key out of my pocket and maunally unlock the drivers side door, the alarm goes off but it started. I thought that the key battery was low so I changed it out and then 2 days later it does it again. This time NO door handles would work to unlock it but if i opened the rear hatch and shut it again( lights flashed like it was just locked) and it locked. I was then able to unlock the doors like nothing happend... this truley is a problem that is becoming a more regular issue now. I STILL have FACTORY batteries in my P!g as well with no other issues....yet...
Have you tried both key fobs?

When you say, you have factory batteries in your P!g, you mean, the 12V batteries? They've survived 6 years in the AZ heat?!?!
Old 08-30-2010 | 02:39 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Its either the battery or the control unit.

Change the battery should be action 1

Quick Reply: ok WTF... damn keyless entry..