Sponsored by:

Don't buy this Cayenne!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Cole
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down Don't buy this Cayenne!!

Just a public service post for anyone shopping or know someone shopping for a Cayenne Turbo.

Rocky Mountain Eurosport has the below Cayenne TT for sale. It's on ebay and some other sites. It lists the interior as "Excellent" condition. Which is flat out untrue.

This Cayenne was for sale at another local dealer before this one. I went to look at it TWICE just for a test drive. BOTH times they could not get it to start.

The carbon fiber wheel is broken, all the door trim pieces are broken, the shifter surround is delaminating, the shifter itself is THRASHED (someone with rough sharp rings must have been stroking it). The whole rear of the Cayenne is scratched to hell from what looks like a very large dog and the rear spare cover has mis-matched carpet.

NO SUNROOF and has a giant DVD player about to pull the headliner down.

Just thought I would share what I saw in person since it differs so greatly from what their web postings say and show. (notice the angle on all the interior pictures to hide the condition of the carbon fiber. If you look REALLY close you can see the big cracks in the steering wheel)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...ht_8474wt_1165
Old 05-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Vino
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are an interesting group of guys at RME. I too have witnessed a lot of misrepresentation on some cars over there that I won't look at a car they sell anymore.
I never bought from them, do some research before you go in there.

Quick Reply: Don't buy this Cayenne!!