SoCa Porsche sales associate recommendation needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SoCa Porsche sales associate recommendation needed

My office manager will be purchasing a new '10 Cayenne in the next month or so. I will be ordering a new '11 Cayenne S model as soon is it becomes available (I believe they are taking deposits now on July deliveries).

I'm seeking a referral to a sales associate who can assist us in purchasing these vehicles at the prevailing reasonable rate without any fooling around/haggling. I know many of you have had good things to say about your purchase experience and would appreciate some guidance. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
sako
Advanced

Try Stephen Rumpf at Rusnak Porsche Pasadena.

I leased a Porsche Cayenne V6 on monday with a sticker of 58k for 650/month + tx with 5k drive off and 12k mi/yr. Neither Audi (Q5 with sticker of 48k) or BMW (X5 with sticker of 56K) could match the lease. I did the deal over the phone. I tried all the dealers in Southern Ca (Beverly hills, Rusnak Thousand Oaks, Auto gallery, Downtown). When I went all my paperwork was ready, just sign and go. No BS. I lease cars every 3 years and Stephen has always been very helpful. Even when you are not sure, he will let you come in and test drive without any hassle. Just tell him Sarkis sent you and hopefully it'll work out. Good luck.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Many thanks, Sarkis, much appreciated!

Bill
Old 04-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Bgoldey
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Bill-

Chris Neumeyer at Hoehn Porsche (Carlsbad). Straight forward, lots of post sale follow-up. I purchased an A3 from Hoehn Audi, same experience.

Brian

Quick Reply: SoCa Porsche sales associate recommendation needed