Sponsored by:

PCM Display Issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
wirunner
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shikku
Sorry to quote my own post, but curious to see if the problem with the digital display in the center of the instrument cluster going blank is resolved by fixing something on the Stereo or the instrument cluster.

Thanks again,
Aaron
The posts above are talking about the PCM display not the instrument cluster. Issues with the cluster have been discussed here before so I'd recommend searching the forum. I believe it is resolved by replacing the instrument display but search first.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Ephraim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is pretty easy with just four screw holding it in behind the trim plate. I'm sure there's many ways to pop the trim plate. I used an "L" shaped pick tool from a Sears pick tool set (something like $10). I fit it into the gap along side the trim piece, then just rotate the point under the trim piece and give it a reasonable firm pull. I started at the bottom and worked my way up each side. With the sides popped off I then popped the top section of it off and its out. I was able to get the trim piece off easily with any marring this way.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:24 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

See my gallery for pictures

Quick Reply: PCM Display Issue