Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hawaii 5-O Update (1SourceAutoWarranty.com Seizure/Liquidation)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hawaii 5-O Update (1SourceAutoWarranty.com Seizure/Liquidation)

For any others who purchased a warranty from Primeguard/1SourceAutoWarranty.com here's the latest (4 years later):

Current StatusAugust 17, 2009: Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statute, Sec. 431:15-329, the Liquidator will be mailing a Notice of Determination of Claim (NOD) to those who have made claims in this Liquidation. The NOD will be mailed out between August 17 and September 1, 2009 via Certified Mail with Return Receipt requested, so please be on the lookout for a notice from your Post Office. There will be several thousands of notices mailed so the Liquidator cannot predict when your letter will arrive. If you have made a claim and do not receive your NOD by September 10, please e-mail captiveins@dcca.hawaii.gov so that the Liquidator can send you another copy of your NOD.

This is regarding PrimeGuard Insurance Company and its affiliated companies, 1SourceAutoWarranty, First Assured Warranty Corporation and WarranteeWise, Inc. Here's the link from the State of Hawaii. The actual link is as follows:http://hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/ins...ns/primeguard/

Okay, now how much do you think we're going to get?? Percentage basis.. I think I'll do a poll and will post the letter when I get it with the "estimated" amount.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:08 AM
ljugete
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I take it that if you did not ever make a claim, but paid the $$$$ you aren't getting jack s... (maybe some more cool aid)!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:55 AM
Kevin M.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Jese I almost forgot about this damn deal, I will hold my breath for $100
Old 04-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Kevin M.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Guess what just showed up in the mail, a check for $856! 5 year later I'll take it!

Quick Reply: Hawaii 5-O Update (1SourceAutoWarranty.com Seizure/Liquidation)