Rear Entertainment Q's

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 06:56 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts
Default Rear Entertainment Q's

I just picked up my wife's new Cayenne S after installation of the aftermarket rear entertainment system (DVD players in each headrest) (bought the car last month but took it back for this). I didn't order the OEM system (not even sure they still offer it) due to cost, at dealer's recommendation.

After looking closely, I am very disappointed. The replacement headrests are plastic, not leather. DVD screens are smaller than I expected. (I had seen what I thought was a much nicer installation some months ago when I ordered the CS, but almost forgot and then at the last minute when doing purchase docs remembered and had them add the entertainment system without checking details. I do have a great relationship with my dealer and I know they will take care of me.

So the question is, do any of you have aftermarket, rear headrest mounted DVD systems? If so, any pictures and/or descriptions? I'd like to know what is out there.

BTW, the main reason I just got a new 09 911 TT rather than the GT3 I was planning to order is rear seats. My two young kids are as high as you can get on my priority list - and I want them to be entertained in the CS too!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 02:01 PM
stealthn
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From everything I've read and seen, the Vizualogic system is the best.

Maybe someone with one can chime in

Quick Reply: Rear Entertainment Q's