Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EZ Pass - Hate the look? Solution found!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:39 AM
silverstreak996
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EZ Pass - Hate the look? Solution found!

New solution to eliminate the look of that unattractive white square on your windshield. EzShadow and new black attachment strips make the EZ Pass virtually invisible without impacting the EZ Pass use.

Check it out at www.ezshadow.com and pass it along, as friends should not let friends drive with their passes showing!
Old 02-27-2009, 10:28 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstreak996
New solution to eliminate the look of that unattractive white square on your windshield. EzShadow and new black attachment strips make the EZ Pass virtually invisible without impacting the EZ Pass use.

Check it out at www.ezshadow.com and pass it along, as friends should not let friends drive with their passes showing!
Cute.

I always wonder what oncoming vehicles are thinking of me if they happen to spot my white rectangle.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:40 AM
steve g
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe I'll just spray paint my EZ Pass...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
silverstreak996
Banned

Spray painting can work, but it is a bit messy and still leaves the attachment strips on the windshield showing up unless you get new ones and paint them too. The EzShadow is a complete solution and for $10, a great alternative to spray paint. The black attachment strips that come with the EzShadow are special ordered and not generally available. The EZ Pass look is clearly an issue for some of us, as there have been reply posts re spray painting and other that just don't attach it to the windshield.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:49 PM
tomatosword
AutoX

I sandwich mine between the sun visor and the roof... It registers about 70% of the time. If it doesn't register they just read your plates and charge your account. Win-win.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:11 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstreak996
Spray painting can work, but it is a bit messy and still leaves the attachment strips on the windshield showing up unless you get new ones and paint them too. The EzShadow is a complete solution and for $10, a great alternative to spray paint. The black attachment strips that come with the EzShadow are special ordered and not generally available. The EZ Pass look is clearly an issue for some of us, as there have been reply posts re spray painting and other that just don't attach it to the windshield.

If you bundle it with a Sham-Wow for a good price, you might have something.

Quick Reply: EZ Pass - Hate the look? Solution found!