Sponsored by:

Cutter Porsche Extended Warranty Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 11:33 AM
SDSmith
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cutter Porsche Extended Warranty Question

Hello. Random question I thought someone might be able to help me with. My wife bought a Cayenne S in Santa Barbara in late 2003 at then Cutter Porsche and purchased an extended warranty.

She since moved to the east coast (and met me!) but last year Cayenne made its way back to Santa Barbara to her folks. It now needs warranty service but the extended warranty information burnt up in the Santa Barbara fires (along with alot of other things). Porsche of Santa Barbara (it was sold by Cutter) is saying they did not keep the files from 2003.

I thought perhaps someone here might know which company Cutter used back then for extended warranties. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
OCNYPORSCHE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 139 Likes on 97 Posts

Do you remember the name of the warranty company? I would also post in the 996 forum to see if anyone else bought an extended warranty from Cutter in that time period. Maybe they can lead you to the aftermarket company that issued the warranty.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM
SDSmith
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. Don't know the name. Good suggestion of posting to in the 996 forum. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Cutter Porsche Extended Warranty Question