Sponsored by:

Cleanig Out The Garage!! Free Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008 | 12:07 PM
Cay-ute
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Cleanig Out The Garage!! Free Stuff

I have been cleaning out my storage unit and I have some items that some of you Rennlisters might want:

1. 4 -18 inch Cayenne Turbo Wheels (OEM) with old TPMS sensors. All the wheels have been used on my 03 Cayenne S. One of the wheels has some scrapes and chipped paint from falling over on the pavement while chaning tires. Three of the wheels have Bridgestone Turanza ER 30 (255/55/R18)Summer Tires with about 75% tread left. The 4th wheel has a brand new Pirelli Scorpion AT off road tire that I used for winter driving. This tire is brand new.

2. 4 Bridgestone Turanza 255/55/R18 Tires. These were new car takes offs that I purchased from a guy but never used. The tread is better than 95%.

3. I also have a factory hard plastic rear cargo liner. It is used and scraped up but still serviceable. I decided not to use it in my new 08 CTT so let's find a new home for it.

Here's the catch, these items are free to the first person who will come and pick them up. I live in Colorado Springs, CO. I will not ship these items as I do not want to go through the hassle.

FYI, I traded my 03 Cayenne S for an 08 Turbo so I no longer have any need for the 18's. I just took them out of our storage unit and will put them in my garage for a week and if no one wants them I will take them up to my ranch and put them in the barn. I will be out of town until Wednesday, July 2. If you are interested, PM me and I will give you a number to contact me so that you can pick them up.

Hope these items can help a fellow Rennlister!!
Old 06-28-2008 | 09:23 PM
Cay-ute
Addict
Rennlist Member

OOPS, the wheels are the standard Cayenne wheels, not Turbo Wheels, sorry for the mistake!!
Old 06-28-2008 | 11:02 PM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Oh Cay... you wouldn't by chance have a black retractable cargo cover left over from the `03 would ya?
Old 06-29-2008 | 09:51 AM
Cay-ute
Addict
Rennlist Member

Cab, I do not have a rear cargo screen, sorry!!
Old 07-04-2008 | 07:31 AM
stealthTT
Track Day

hello, I'm new here and also from the other side of the world, Romania, Europe.
I do need those wheels to use them on my 2004 CS, as I don't have any winter beaters. I was looking into buying something like this for my car, but here we go: is there any chance at all to shipp them to NY, I will pay for everything but I cant come to pick them up cause I am far far far away from you. I know that this wasnt your wish, but I tried wth.

Ilie.

Quick Reply: Cleanig Out The Garage!! Free Stuff