Sponsored by:

Gemballa Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 02:03 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Gemballa Wheels?

Does anyone know how to get information about these things? I have both called and e-mailed the USA ofc in CA and have not received responses. And all they have on their website as far as info is some sort of crudely-produced PDF.

While I think that they don't particularly deserve my business, I really like that "Racing" style for the Cayenne. Any reputable businesses in the US that I can approach with my questions on price and availability on these wheels?
Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Contact their office in Germany. I had very prompt communication with them when getting the exhaust back in '05 or early '06. Heinz Meis, the US rep located in Miami I believe, is very difficult to get in touch with and it can be annoying. But I did end up buying the rims from him. Try contacting him through eBay.

What's the diff between a rim & a wheel, anyway?
Old 12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Contact their office in Germany. I had very prompt communication with them when getting the exhaust back in '05 or early '06. Heinz Meis, the US rep located in Miami I believe, is very difficult to get in touch with and it can be annoying. But I did end up buying the rims from him. Try contacting him through eBay.

What's the diff between a rim & a wheel, anyway?
Thanks. Yes, actually it was Heinz's voicemail that I got when I called. I never figured that the European people would be better at serving the US, but I should have figured!

As for the question - a "rim" is just a portion of a wheel, technically. If I order these things and just the "rim" sections show up, I will be plenty steamed! Then they will REALLY hear it!

Quick Reply: Gemballa Wheels?