Sponsored by:

License Plate Frame

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Corky
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default License Plate Frame

This may be a little bit of a silly question. Has anyone found a license plate frame that matches/compliments the trim on a Ti-edition? I have searched the archives, but have found nothing on the topic. I have looked at Pelican Parts, etc., but am unable to be certain of color or finish.
TIA
Old 11-13-2007, 12:49 PM
hk_usp9f
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you looked at the "OEM" plate frame in brushed aluminum finish?
Old 04-13-2011, 01:09 PM
ferraristyle
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree....I'm in the same boat. And maybe it's seems a little trivial but I think we all like are cars "looking good"

I just ordered the chrome "Porsche" ones and put them on and took them off. The chrome is just too bright on the Titanium/Artic Silver package. Black looks OK but there is nothing really black on the front or back of the car so the look is off.

Here is a pic of the stock plate that came from the dealer...mostly black...

What I'm going to try is the carbon fiber look for the back...it should be a good mix of grays/blacks to match OK. As for the front I don't know. I've always been a fan of having the "Porsche Plate and Frame" on the front since PA doesn't require a front plate. So what color? I have the brushed aluminum crest plate on the way and I could put another CF plate up front.

Comments, suggestions?

How about a pic from some of the other titanium edition silver guys on what they've done...

Last edited by ferraristyle; 06-20-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Quick Reply: License Plate Frame