Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another new car, American this time..

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

And, the treg is available for give away prices since its viewed as way out of date.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:18 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mudman2
And, the treg is available for give away prices since its viewed as way out of date.
What, and Cayenne values are appreciating?
I am still waiting for the 'Buy One, Get One Free' deal
Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

I dont know I'm actually enjoying the car.. I'm shocked myself..LOL
last corvette I drove was 11 years ago the Zr1, man what a difference

the Z06 is so easy to drive,handles very well and 26 mpg?

I might keep this for while,

I wont replace this unless it's the newer gt3 or an RS... but they're twice the price of this one
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by alex911s
I might keep this for while,
Yeah, right
It won't last a year......tune in again nex time for the next installment of "Alex's Garage"
Old 07-14-2007, 12:01 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ltc
Yeah, right
It won't last a year......tune in again next time for the next installment of "Alex's Garage"
You've got the way to get the T-Shirt done..

We'll sell the rights to a reality show called.... drumroll....... "Alex's Garage" - it's going to premier this fall on the Speed Network...

In fact, here's what I saw in a TV Promo just last night:

Alex's Garage coming this Fall, Fridays at 9Eastern/8 Central.

Tune in to this coming season's big hit.. Alex's Garage! Alex, a Californian with a penchant for Porsches and other vehicles is the world's car depreciation expert. See Alex's often complicated analysis coupled with RAW EMOTION as he trades for a new car every few days.. the season premier catches you up to Alex's dozen Porsches in as many weeks... then see the hysteria created as Alex moved from a 911 back to a Corvette Z06. The Emmy award producer who bought you the Sopranos and The Simple Life will bring Alex's Garage each week right here on the Speed Network.... see what car Alex has decided on each week and enter the GUESS THE CAR CONTEST where you can win a one year lease to the same car Alex drives on the show... Plus, the reality docu-drama of his close relationship with his lovely wife... Not only a technical show with drama.. it's a comedy too... Watch her wit and sarcasm displayed when each new pen** extender vehicle comes up the driveway.. Alex's Garage! Fridays at 9Eastern/8 Central this Fall.. right here on the Speed Network..
Old 07-14-2007, 06:10 AM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by MadFox
You've got the way to get the T-Shirt done..

We'll sell the rights to a reality show called.... drumroll....... "Alex's Garage" - it's going to premier this fall on the Speed Network...

In fact, here's what I saw in a TV Promo just last night:

Alex's Garage coming this Fall, Fridays at 9Eastern/8 Central.

Tune in to this coming season's big hit.. Alex's Garage! Alex, a Californian with a penchant for Porsches and other vehicles is the world's car depreciation expert. See Alex's often complicated analysis coupled with RAW EMOTION as he trades for a new car every few days.. the season premier catches you up to Alex's dozen Porsches in as many weeks... then see the hysteria created as Alex moved from a 911 back to a Corvette Z06. The Emmy award producer who bought you the Sopranos and The Simple Life will bring Alex's Garage each week right here on the Speed Network.... see what car Alex has decided on each week and enter the GUESS THE CAR CONTEST where you can win a one year lease to the same car Alex drives on the show... Plus, the reality docu-drama of his close relationship with his lovely wife... Not only a technical show with drama.. it's a comedy too... Watch her wit and sarcasm displayed when each new pen** extender vehicle comes up the driveway.. Alex's Garage! Fridays at 9Eastern/8 Central this Fall.. right here on the Speed Network..
that's awesome
Old 07-14-2007, 06:58 AM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So Alex - there are those GT3RS out there for sale...

Congrats on the Vette - she looks nice and the few Z06's I have driven were fun drives!

Quick Reply: Another new car, American this time..