Sponsored by:

New to Pepper...couple questions...

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 09:57 AM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default itc is right on

i got 15k off of an 05 CS in august of 05, with the 06s on the way. listed at 75k, got it for 60k even. with the 08's in transit now, and a ton of 06 inventory, they are gonna have to cut the prices horribly to move the rest of the 06s. remember, besides the reshaped skin (which i think looks horrible, but hey, to each their own), the 08s have other specs which make them more attractive (considerably more horsepower, etc). by the same token, make that deal good on the 06, because used prices on all of the cayennes are going to drop like a stone with the excess 06 inventory being sold at fire sale prices it will push the whole stack down (with the poor guys still having 03s at the bottom of the pile). with the high end market becoming even more crowded, you can look at the first year hit getting pretty dazzling.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
jordan2tre
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. If you look at dealer inventories, there are as many as 10 titanium S on dealers lots. Even more at the bigger ones. I just can't see them moving them that fast even with 10-11k off the price. Hopefully I'll find a good deal in the coming months.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
wilfred
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Well, imho, I'd get one now as there are still cars to choose from, I did. You maybe able to get your $15k off msrp in coming months but are you open to all exterior & interior colors? And are you open to all options? A zero option Titanium goes for $65k but I have seen one over $80k...

Also, keep in mind dealers do not update their inventory frequently because when I was searching for one, I found very often the one I wanted has been sold. Even the one I bought 3 weeks ago was not removed until few days ago...

Anyways, good luck with your search!
Old 02-01-2007, 05:36 PM
boze_man
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks everyone for your thoughts...i appreciate the help

now lets see what the ole man does...

Quick Reply: New to Pepper...couple questions...