Old 01-22-2007, 04:32 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ltc
Did soomeone say Jack Lord........queue the MadFox Official Forum Song:
http://www.bigbob.com/five-o/files/h5otheme.au
"Damn it Jim.. everytime someone mentions Hawaii.. they queue the official Star Trek... er wait.. Cayenne Forum song..." Then this Madfox guy starts weeping and ultimately says "beam me up scotty"....

Hawaii.. its not just a vacation destination anymore... its a "special place" for ext. warranties......
Old 01-22-2007, 08:59 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MadFox
Yeah, it was a pretty neat funeral.. well... other than when Peter showed up.. I thought flipping the finger at Larry (even with the synchophants screening him from Larry's wife) was just totally crass.. but when Larry's face turned and said "F*** You and the Porsche you rode in on" the "in the know crowd" all laughed hysterically as Peter schitzu-ed in his pants (his engineering kids had wired up a speaker in the coffin and made his head turn with a little pump under one side of the pillow and had a recording of one of Larry's rants about Peter and Porsche!).

The highlight however was the moving tribute by President Bush. It was really a nice touch.. and the 21 gun salute superb.. but the real "piece de resitance' " was the slow C130 four plane diamond formation that flew over the grave side ceremony... when the trailing plane split away to do the missing man formation.. and then the rear cargo door opened.. and then seeing a "Beta" Cayenne precisely "fall" into a grave right next to Larry.. well, that was just PRICELESS (plus Peter fainting as the media took pics) ...

Brothers and sisters of the Cayenne-hood... Rest in Peace.. Larry.... now they're together forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!
Hello again, Leon here, the late Larry's attorney,

I would just like to take a moment to state for the record that those present at the aforementioned funeral for my late client WILL be receiving a subpoena.

The eternal restraining order states that:
A. Peter the Great is NOT allowed within 100 yards of Larry, regardless of current medical condition.
B. Larry clearly stated that a "Porsche" Cayenne, or any other product attempting to pass itself off as a Porsche, is not allowed within 100 yards of Larry, again, irregardless of his current medical state.

We view his current medical condition as temporary.

It would appear as though Peter the Great did in fact violate an eternal restraining order, obtained on behalf of my client by his 'new' legal counsel, Lucifer.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:24 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MadFox
The highlight however was the moving tribute by President Bush. It was really a nice touch.. and the 21 gun salute superb.. but the real "piece de resitance' " was the slow C130 four plane diamond formation that flew over the grave side ceremony... when the trailing plane split away to do the missing man formation.. and then the rear cargo door opened.. and then seeing a "Beta" Cayenne precisely "fall" into a grave right next to Larry.. well, that was just PRICELESS (plus Peter fainting as the media took pics) ...

my hat is off to the 130 driver, pallet extraction runs are tough.

and just what is terminal velocity for a cayenne???
Old 01-22-2007, 11:05 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine was 135, and with the active rear glass release it steers better than 50,000 spare parts flying in formation.

Still have to rely on the bus driver tho' as we only have 2 axis control and no chutes
Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default i'm sure

that the landing would be just fine.

set the PASM on "terrain", and the ride on "sport"

oh, and if you get "workshop", you get a free complaint form.

Quick Reply: SLOW WEEK ON THE CAYENNE FORUM