Check Engine Light

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's the LTC we all know & love!

Been meaning to ask you, since this is now officially "The Rennlist View", which one of the lovely ladies would you associate yourself with? :-D
Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 PM
ozr
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Definitely will look for one. Thank you, rome.

Yetis, do you know/recommend anyone in NY?
...for NYC:

...all NY service is cr@p , except 1-2 dealers, which are so-so...

...you'll find knowledgable service in couple of NJ dealers 30 mins from Manhattan, no need to commute to MD...

If you have a REAL problem requiring technical expertise, go to PaulMiller for the start...They WILL diagnose and fix things correctly. Down side is they are pricey out of warranty...Their techs are knowledgable. One of two their service advisers is good/helpfull (young guy), just watch out for the other older one (he is UNhelpfull and always ready to cheat/cut corners)...The older one, probably, came to PORSCHE dealer from some Ford/Chevy dealer...Nevertheless, their technicians WILL fix problem CORRECTLY.

...also, above dealer techs were one of the first TO BE ABLE to resolve Cayennes problems competently/correctly, when the car just came in to the US market...

...beware, emission system error codes are tricky...they range from the simple "sensor failure/replace" errors to really serious emission system costly problems...

...by the way, Princeton is also cr@p sales/service, especially sales...

OZRacing
Old 04-26-2007, 06:04 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's the LTC we all know & love!

Been meaning to ask you, since this is now officially "The Rennlist View", which one of the lovely ladies would you associate yourself with? :-D
He's definitely Rosie when it comes to Cayennes!!!

on dealers being schitzu in NY.. instead of NJ with OZR recommendations ... why not come to Alabama's Tom Williams in Birmingham.. you could do it and add a trip to Barbar's Formula One and Cycle track where the PDE is located after flipping a Cayenne bird as you pass through Altanta at PCNA on Hammond Drive!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:10 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Thank you, OZR. Thank you, MF. Why don't I just hop into my "trusty" Cayenne and visit ALL the dealerships??? :-D

My parents are in MD, and that's why I service the car there. That and the fact that they have been the only ones to diagnose and fix the clunk problem. So as much as I'd love to flip a "Cayenne bird" to PCNA, I ain't driving to Alabama via Atlanta. Meanwhile, I do plenty of bird flipping in the good ol' NY. That's the only sign language cabbies are capable of understanding :-D
Old 04-26-2007, 06:19 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you, OZR. Thank you, MF. Why don't I just hop into my "trusty" Cayenne and visit ALL the dealerships??? :-D
that would be an awesome ROAD TRIP... and wow... er, hmmm, never thought of the abbreviation of MadFox as MF... I'm in the south but I ain't no MF'er.

........... flip a "Cayenne bird" to PCNA, I ain't driving to Alabama via Atlanta. Meanwhile, I do plenty of bird flipping in the good ol' NY. That's the only sign language cabbies are capable of understanding :-D
.... I knew you were a southerner at heart!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

I meant to say: I ain't driving to NO AlabamaR! :-D

Quick Reply: Check Engine Light