Sponsored by:

Took delivery of my Cayenne S

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:40 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 955 Likes on 582 Posts

I want to bring home a Audi Q7 with the trailer package and hook it up to my trailer for "sh*ts and giggles" and turn on the lights just to see what happens- I did notice the first couple I saw at the dealer had the blank plate where the Pollack connector goes just like my Cayenne came- I had to install it at a trailer shop locally. When I got my late '04 I was the first at the P dealer here to actually use it to tow. The local service department was trying very hard to make everything work and our local P mechanic came up with idea of disconnecting some running lights as at first the lights wouldn't come on at all- if I'd left the lights on I may have gotten Lewis' famous NO lights anywhere scenario...
Old 06-24-2006, 12:48 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by skl
.... if I'd left the lights on I may have gotten Lewis' famous NO lights anywhere scenario...
ALLEGED no lights scenario.....I thought we weren't going to use names.....you never know when PCNA Legal is lurking
I believe I am legally bound to not even admit that I once owned a Cayenne......

If I were a betting man (which I'm not), I'd say the Q7 will react in a similar fashion a the Cayenne/Touareg......

Quick Reply: Took delivery of my Cayenne S