Sponsored by:

A Dream Come True !

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Nicole
Cottage Industry Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 150 Likes on 81 Posts

Ich gratuliere ganz herzlich zur Bestellung Deines Cayenne! Hört sich toll an - aber was ist ein "Black out package"? Werden da die Metall-Balken zwischen den Seitenfenstern geschwärzt?

Wo im Südweschda bisch Du? I bin im Schwobaländle (bei Schduergert) aufgwachsa...
Old 12-20-2005, 12:49 PM
JW3
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicole
Ich gratuliere ganz herzlich zur Bestellung Deines Cayenne! Hört sich toll an - aber was ist ein "Black out package"? Werden da die Metall-Balken zwischen den Seitenfenstern geschwärzt?
Wo im Südweschda bisch Du? I bin im Schwobaländle (bei Schduergert) aufgwachsa...
The 'black out package' is really called the Exterior Package Black and straight from Porsche is as follows:
Side window frames including B and C column cladding, rear screen flap, door handles excluding inserts, inner sill trim in black. Standard roof transport system also available in black for Cayenne Turbo.
Exterieur-Paket schwarz:
Seitliche Fensterrahmen inklusive B- und C- Säulenverkleidungen, Heckklappenblende, Türgriffe ohne Einleger, Schwellerzierleisten in schwarz. Zusätzlich ist das serienmäßige Dachschienensystem in schwarz ausgeführt.
I am an American in the Pfalz (ja, ja, Ich bin a Pläzer so zu sagen). Quite happy here. How do you like SF? Thanks for the big gratuliere and all the best for the holidays. JW
Old 12-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Nicole
Cottage Industry Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 150 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by JW3
I am an American in the Pfalz (ja, ja, Ich bin a Pläzer so zu sagen). Quite happy here. How do you like SF? Thanks for the big gratuliere and all the best for the holidays. JW
Well, Im a meteorological refugee here - 70 Degrees in San Francisco yesterday.... I couldn't take the cold winters in Germany, and I had some health issues with the cigarette smoke everywhere (Asthma). I love it much better here, but Germany in the summer is still not bad... and of course I miss my family and friends. Have been here for 13 years now.

Enjoy your new toy - I hope you live in an area that's not a minefield of speed traps. Oh, and I don't envy you for paying öko tax!
Old 12-20-2005, 06:47 PM
phantomias33
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicole

Wat it den dat? Schwäbisch? Kant auch Platt schnackken? Freunde vermissen...schon. Aber wieder mal in Seattle wohnen zu dürfen...das wäre was!
Old 12-20-2005, 07:35 PM
HerToy
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Johnnie,

I glad to see your getting your baby. Well I turned out leaving Stuttgart after my many years and bringing my baby back to the US. Good Luck with your purchase I hope it goes well with (uhhmuum). My warranty and everything transfered find back here BTW. I will still say my purchase went great with the German dealership and they help me get my baby back home without duties.

Carla
2005 Cayenne S
Old 12-22-2005, 06:50 AM
MeanMachine
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats man you will love the carbon fiber i have them on my cayenne s they rock and also i just painted my stock 20's black

Quick Reply: A Dream Come True !