Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking For a Rennlist Cayenne Member for an ad......

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005 | 10:02 AM
John D.
Banned

Default Looking For a Rennlist Cayenne Member for an ad......

Maxxis Tire is creating a poster for SEMA this year featuring their new MA-S2 Marauder, a performance SUV tire. More information about the tire is located here: http://www.maxxis.com/products/autom...ail.asp?id=326 Anyway - I was contacted by the Marketing folks, and here is a snip from their e-mail:

We feel like the Porsche Cayenne is best suited to display the MA-S2 for this poster and so I’m writing to request your assistance in locating an individual within your forum that would like to have their Cayenne featured in this project.

We don’t have all the details nailed down, but what we do know is the location for the shoot will be either in California or possibly Vegas. Scheduling is contingent on the owner of the vehicle and our photographer, but we would like to have this completed by the end of the month. One of our models will be shown with the vehicle and the poster and model will then be at SEMA this year for signing.

We’re offering the vehicle owner to keep the set of tires, reimbursement for mounting and travel expenses and several posters for personal use. Tire sizes we’re limited to are 275/45R20, 295/45R20 and 265/50R20.

Best Regards,

Israel Saarii

Now here is the long and short of it.... They are looking for a clean Cayenne for the poster shoot, something with tasteful mods would be great! Also - I have no idea what their model looks like - so don't ask.... (I was thinking that Alfie at IRA Porche (see this Forum Sponsor) and I could grab one of his dealerships Cayennes and take the drive out from the East Coast, but we are figuring with gas prices... )

If you are interested - please contact Michael DePetro (mdepetro@maxxis.com) at Maxxis... And oh - if you are selected, remember to ask for a lot of copies of the Poster and send them to your "close and personal friends" (who are all of us on this Forum )

Thanks!

John
Old 09-01-2005 | 10:25 AM
JARO
Pro

sign me up...over in Chicago though...very clean with 20inch Techno's on.
Old 09-03-2005 | 01:37 AM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

If they offer 22's, I'm there!

Quick Reply: Looking For a Rennlist Cayenne Member for an ad......