Sponsored by:

dension MOST iPod adapter...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005 | 12:51 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Please let me begin by saying................

Thank you. Now, that having been said......

I don't write the news, I only report it, so put down your pitchforks and flaming **** on a stick and stop trying to get the board members to band together and kill the beast and make this forum safe once again...........

From July of 2005:
I know that this is kind of a joke for those who have been following the development and continually delayed ship date of this piece of kit which will allow those with the MOST fiber optic bus to do a direct iPOD link to the Porsche. I wrote to them a few days ago, since on their website it says that it will ship by Q2 2005 (which ended a few days ago).
Here is their latest response:

-----------
The ETA should be in or around September for the most systems.
(Hmmn, is that 'most' systems or 'MOST' systems.....is there a lawyer in the house?! Damn, did I actually use a "!" in a Cayenne forum post ? )

Best Regards,
Zoltan | Dension USA, Inc.
Tech Support
Ph. 866.822.3673
Fx. 562.684.4010
www.densionusa.com

But wait, there's more....................

From October of 2005:

Another update from Dension.... They have lost all credibility along time ago:
........"quote from email they sent me"..........

Sorry the dates on the MOST kit keep getting pushed back. The techs are working hard on it but haven't been successful so far; fiber optics are proving very difficult to work with. But the word is to check back around December and see what we've got then. If you'd like me to save you the trouble you can email me your name, phone number, email address and car year, make and model and I will give you a call as soon as we have something.
Best Regards
tel 866.822.3673 x121
sales 562.595.5153 x121
fax 562.864.4010

source of the above quotes:
https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/214582-dension-most-icelink-ipod-update.html

Let me close by saying...............

Oh, wait, I already said that. Never mind.

Wow, news like this brings back people long ago thought to be dead..........
(of course right now, all of the new Cayenne forum members/owners (those who haven't had their belts and shoelaces taken away after their purchase) are wondering......'who is this masked typist' ?)

Purplesaurus Rex KoolAid for everyone....compliments of DensionUSA
Old 10-03-2005 | 09:24 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

President Zoltar has once again been defeated by fibre Flash Gordon, watch next week as member rumpy pumpy tries to convince the world that iTrip really works, no really realy works any where other than the middle of the gobi desert.

Old 10-03-2005 | 10:19 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Please let me begin by saying................
Thank you. Now, that having been said...... I don't write the news, I only report it, so put down your pitchforks and flaming **** on a stick and stop trying to get the board members to band together and kill the beast and make this forum safe once again...........:
It is time to put on the beast prophylatics!!

Originally Posted by ltc
Sorry the dates on the MOST kit keep getting pushed back. ......check back around December and see what we've got then.
Can we all agree that we believe in Santa Claus and the iPod interface elf arriving in December?

Originally Posted by ltc
Wow, news like this brings back people long ago thought to be dead.......... (of course right now, all of the new Cayenne forum members/owners (those who haven't had their belts and shoelaces taken away after their purchase) are wondering......'who is this masked typist' ?)

Purplesaurus Rex KoolAid for everyone....compliments of DensionUSA
Two famous quotes: "The reports of the demise of ltc have been greatly exaggerated" and next to Purplesaurus Rex Kook-Aid one of my favorite things is Monty Python and the Holy Grail Dialogue.... so "ltc, he's not dead yet"!

Lastly, I think there will be icecubes in Hell before DensionUSA breaks the code and interfaces with MOST... sort of like the Vanderbilt Commodores having a 4-0 start! (yes, I know they lost Sat.).

Welcome back Lewis... stick around!!
Old 10-26-2005 | 11:19 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Just digging up the dead.....

Hello, Densionusa....
Anything yet?
Old 10-27-2005 | 12:34 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

You have a real evil streak you know that !
Old 10-27-2005 | 12:39 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mudman2
You have a real evil streak you know that !
Who, little old me?
I'm confused, Mr Moderator. In the thread just next door, you said that I had a heart and logic.
Now I have an evil streak.
My feelings are hurt....no, wait, check that, I dont' have any feelings.
Thank you for noticing however.

Make you a deal:
I'll get feelings as soon as Densionusa delivers the first unit to a paying customer.....deal?