Navigation problem/question

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Sloth
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Default Navigation problem/question

The other week the nav system succesfully took me to an address in Boca Raton, FL. From there I used the nav system to visit the dealership in West Palm. Afterwards I needed to return to the same destination in Boca and entered it into the nav system from the recent destinations list. For some reason it wanted to take me to an address in Boynton Beach... even after manualy entering the Boca addy several times. I could only get proper guidance once I was several miles south of Boynton.

Next story...
The nav system succesfully guided my wife and I on a recent 1700 mile trip to the Western North Carolina. I noticed in Georgia that it had I-75 designated as GA-401 and that in parts of FL I-75 was identified as SR-94 (or something). The designation was correct on the map screen, just not on the nav screen.

Has anybody else experienced the same? This is on the DVD based system in an 05 CS. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:09 PM
TimC.
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sloth
The other week the nav system succesfully took me to an address in Boca Raton, FL. From there I used the nav system to visit the dealership in West Palm. Afterwards I needed to return to the same destination in Boca and entered it into the nav system from the recent destinations list. For some reason it wanted to take me to an address in Boynton Beach... even after manualy entering the Boca addy several times. I could only get proper guidance once I was several miles south of Boynton.

Next story...
The nav system succesfully guided my wife and I on a recent 1700 mile trip to the Western North Carolina. I noticed in Georgia that it had I-75 designated as GA-401 and that in parts of FL I-75 was identified as SR-94 (or something). The designation was correct on the map screen, just not on the nav screen.

Has anybody else experienced the same? This is on the DVD based system in an 05 CS. Thanks.
Click this link and explain this to Navteq:
http://update.navteq.com/df_form.asp...&Submit=Submit

I have gotten very good respons from them sometimes in the same day!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:05 PM
jamy85
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My navigation screws up sometimes too. Just temporary then goes back to normal. yes a bit weird

Quick Reply: Navigation problem/question