Sponsored by:

Hand wash/detail recomendation for Bellevue, WA area

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Sammamish
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hand wash/detail recomendation for Bellevue, WA area

Apology in advance if this belongs to another forum...

I typically wash/detail all our cars, but I've busy/lazy lately and since my wife's CayS is black, it gets dirty very quickly (and get complaints "Can't I just take it to the car wash?"). So I've been thinking about farming out some wash/detailing work I normally do.

Any recommendation on shops in Bellevue, WA area?
Old 01-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Blade-MD
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 56 Likes on 37 Posts

You may wish to try The Auto Spa. That said I have no personal experience. If you use them please PM me with your experience.
Currently I power wash once weekly and hand dry. Interior I do as needed. The vehicle is a no food zone which helps. Still looks great after 18 months of ownership and considering the build date was 1/03 as I bought it used.
Here is an excerpt from a recent e-mail from the Auto Spa:
Our Premium Detail package for a TT is $175. That’s a complete interior and exterior service.
Jeff LeVasseur

The Auto Spa

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2005, 01:59 AM
jhunt@huntinter
Pro

Park Place does a decent wash as well as Ramones up near MS. The better detail shop is Bradleys.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:44 PM
thecleaner
Instructor

I own Car Washes called "The Auto Laundry" which are full service washes with automated tunnel washers. I use Bellanger Equipment with their Neotex Cloth, which is a synthetic foam, and change the wash material every 6 months. I wash my CS at least every other day in the tunnel and the paint is perfect I also Use Simoniz chemicals and use Double Bond with Teflon as the spray wax finish. If you have a reputable wash with this combination GO FOR IT! I built car washes due to the fact that I am a car Addict and did not like the way others cleaned my cars.

Quick Reply: Hand wash/detail recomendation for Bellevue, WA area