Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Future cayenne turbo owner needs help!!! Any jarama beige pics ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 05:30 PM
pedrolo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Future cayenne turbo owner needs help!!! Any jarama beige pics ???

Hi! I'm from Spain and I'm waiting for a cayenne turbo (with the power kit hehe..) that is going to arrive in the middle of january.... I write this post because we have take it with jarama beige exterior colour and I'm not sure if I really like this colour. First I thought that titanium would be my colour but I change it in the last moment. I have seen some pics of jarama beige in this forum and I would like to ask you if you got some more pictures that help me to decide wich color is better.
Thanks.
Eric.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:38 PM
TimC.
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pedrolo
Hi! I'm from Spain and I'm waiting for a cayenne turbo (with the power kit hehe..) that is going to arrive in the middle of january.... I write this post because we have take it with jarama beige exterior colour and I'm not sure if I really like this colour. First I thought that titanium would be my colour but I change it in the last moment. I have seen some pics of jarama beige in this forum and I would like to ask you if you got some more pictures that help me to decide wich color is better.
Thanks.
Eric.
There is only one color my friend!!
I can't tell you how many people have given me complements....even buddies of mine asking why I wanted Beige in the first place love it now. The color is very elegant and sparkles so nicely in the sun.
Click the link in my signature to see picks...IMO the 20" rims give the monster such a great stance. Good Luck Let me know what you decide!!
Old 12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
pedrolo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesss.... that's it... the SUN is a very important factor in order to decide to take that color.... it looks completely different down the sun:

Thanks for your help. Now I think I have finally decided for it (J/B).
I have choose the same rims !!!! hehe...., black interior (I will put some carbon fiber insertions), panoramic sunroof.....what more.....mmmmhh ehhhh...... Did I tell that it will have 500hp ????? huhuhuhu I'm anxious and I cannot wait anymore !!!!!.....
Old 12-10-2004, 12:29 AM
JARO
Pro

I was there as well....loved titanium or one of the blue colors...Jarama Beige is the way to go....colors change depending on the light conditons....looks rich and luxurios yet sporty...and doesn't show dirt too...I have the Havana leather interior...great..never thought I would like bright interior...
Old 12-10-2004, 11:28 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,092 Likes on 1,256 Posts

No don't get the Jarama beige too many out there already. MINE ALL MINE!!!!

No seriously very classy color and it hides the dirt well.
Attached Images  
Old 12-13-2004, 05:10 AM
umfan866
Racer

In a recent article (can't remember where) I read that this metallic sand/beige color is now very popular on all cars (e.g. Camry, Sienna, Odyssey, etc) and that in the future it will be remembered as an early 2000's typical color, just like silver metallic is considered classic late 90's...
Old 12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
joe 997
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

My wife ordered a CS in JB, I thought I would hate it i.e. a chick color. However, I must admit it looks great on a Cay. I don't think it would be so hot on a 911 type but you can't go wrong with it on a Cay.

Quick Reply: Future cayenne turbo owner needs help!!! Any jarama beige pics ???