Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Worked like a charm. Thanks everyone.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:07 PM
southboymarlon
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good day all,
my first post and I am proud to share

Seeing I live in Miami , I also found water in the same area for months- a few drops out of the sunglass holder on 09 GTS.
I have done everything under the sun to solve this nagging issue..... I even had my GTS up for sale......
I changed pano roof entire rubber gasket, went to dealer, mechanic, checked every blog on the face of the earth....

I did the Dilberto fix twice regarding: 'very loose forward rubber seal in front of the wind deflector panel'

Friends my easy fix came one day in the pouring rain I saw a puddle of water on my rubber mat .... I drove directly to my mechanic and as his assistant to remove sunglasses holder to see where water was dripping.
There was a gasket attached to roof and I saw water dripping from 2 screws... my first taught was I had too remove the entire pano roof to replace gasket,

Denillo from Carter auto in Miami took a wrench and to his surprise the TWO NUTS WERE LOOSE...... YESS THE TWO NUTS WERE LOOSE...
Denillo tighten nuts .......

Its been approx. 2 months and it rained numerous times and I SHOW NO LEAKS OR DRIPS

FIX: REMOVE SUNGLASSES COVER AND TIGHTEN 2 SCREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlon

Quick Reply: Sunroof leak