Sponsored by:

05 convenience package??

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 04:31 AM
baileybonds
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 05 convenience package??

i just read on the roadfly cayenne forum that the new 05 cayenne S has a discounted convenience package. All of the option "pacakages" on the 04 cayennes had no discount, but according to Niello Porsche's website, this is the package:

P87 Convenience Package Includes options: 1N3 Servotronic, 3FE Moonroof, PC3 Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ Washers, PD4 Electric Comfort Package, PG1 Driver Memory Incl. Mirror $1,760 MSRP!!!

All of the options separately tally up to more than $3600 MSRP!

Can anyone confirm the existence of this pacakge and more importantly this price? I just ordered all of these options (minus the electric comfort) in my 05 CS and it's waiting for me to pickup on Monday. I'm wondering if this package price is true -- if so, maybe I should refuse delivery of my CS and order a new one with the convenience pacakge? There is no way that I am going to pay $1500 more just because I ordered the options separately and was never told there was a discounted "package" with the same options!!
Old 08-02-2004, 10:30 AM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 72 Posts

It's hard to believe that Porsche would offer a 'deal' on anything. However, I have a PDF file of the 05 Order guide w/o prices, and it says Convenience Package, Option P87, includes options 3FE Moonroof, and P04 Light Comfort Pkg. BTW, there are plenty of interior lights standard -- w/o the Light Comfort Pkg. The Order Guide was originaly posted on this board, and is dated March 22, 2004. I recommend that you pick up your new 05, and enjoy.

Quick Reply: 05 convenience package??