RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 02:18 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Attention All Rennlist members and visitors

X-Auto Products, a new Rennlist sponsor, is offering a Group Buy on RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!! Yes, this includes international shipments - and we accept PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.

This price is available only to forum members and visitors. In order to get this discounted price, drop us an email to info@x-autoproducts.com and let us know that you're interested (no credit card numbers please - we'll call you to confirm). Or, if you prefer, you can download our purchase page and fill it out, then mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the bottom of the form.

Or, best of all, you can place a phone order by calling us at 800-559-1192. Be sure to mention that you saw us on Rennlist to get the discount.

What is Rejex, you ask? RejeX is a stain inhibitor developed for use by the military to prevent the accumulation of corrosive exhaust gases on aluminum aircraft frames. It was found to work so well that the product was slightly modified for civilian use by adding an amazing reflective ingredient that produces an outstanding, dripping-wet-looking shine that lasts for months. And, like the military formula, it's tough, durable polymer coating keeps road grime from sticking to your finish.

On smooth surfaces, RejeX produces a surface so slippery that most brake dust simply blows off your wheels, bug splatters fall off your windshield with little to no effort, and tree sap & bird droppings rinse right off your paint.

Imagine, no more exhaust stains corroding the rear bumpers on older cars. Spark plug shielding will rinse off and shine like new, no matter how much oil your valve covers leak.

Put it on your windshield and rain blows right off. Plus, it won't etch your glass or window trim. And, X-Auto Products guarantees you'll love it, or we'll refund your purchase price.

For more information about RejeX, please stop by our website at

http://www.x-autoproducts.com

or please call us at 800-559-1192. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Everyone,

Barry
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-24-2004, 04:18 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

just a follow up to the post above,

our thanks go out to all the rennlisters who've taken the time to post pictures of their cars and tell us how happy they are with RejeX. this is very much appreciated. we've repeatedly heard that being able to use only one product for paint, glass & wheels is a huge advantage over other products. not having to scrub brake dust off wheels is one of Rejex's biggest selling point.

in order to show you how much we appreciate your patronage so far, X-Auto Products is annoucing that the group buy price of $16.09 plus $2 shipping to any address is being made PERMENANT for all rennlist members and visitors.

we're in the process of updating our website so you will be able to purchase RejeX at the rennlist price without having to call. until then, please call us to place your order, or if you have any questions about how to use RejeX, its application methods, benefits, etc.

thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-24-2004, 07:06 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks guys. I have been using Rejex for a year now on my wheels and front end. Works wonders !
Old 07-24-2004, 08:17 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

mudman2

thank you for the post. how does an extra-special discount sound??..

please call me. i'd like to say thanks in person and replenish your RejeX supply....

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Itzkirb
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 269 Posts

RejeX is great!
Old 07-24-2004, 10:59 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Itzkirb

many thanks.
i know we've exchanged voicemails. let's try to connect again tomorrow.
i finally reached orient express via email. i shipped out my token of appreciation to him earlier today.
hope to hear from you soon.
barry
Old 07-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Itzkirb
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 269 Posts

Gratuitious Photo...

Barry, Email or PM me...
Old 07-27-2004, 11:05 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

mudman2

thanks for your call. it was good hearing about your involvement in the development of RejeX. please give me a shout when you're ready to stock up!!!

sincerely,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 07-28-2004, 08:47 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 821 Likes on 416 Posts

What do you guys use as a swirl mark remover before the rejex?
Old 07-28-2004, 09:35 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Barry

To be honest I was not aware it was the product now called Rejex at the time, it was just testing the coating on different platforms and environments.

Mike
Old 07-29-2004, 12:36 AM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 962 Likes on 586 Posts

Just ordered some- anxious to see if it works like advertised on the wheels on the CS and GT3- those are definitely NOT low-dust pads!!! And my pet peeve is dirty front wheels. Love seeing those MB's and bimmers who have NEVER cleaned their front wheels!!
Old 07-29-2004, 06:53 PM
WCS
Instructor

Looks good. I'm sick of cleaning up my wheel. It's either dirty wheel, or drive like a nanny.:P

Can you apply it to the paint, or the lower valence, skid plates, etc?
Old 07-29-2004, 07:13 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Pesky 914

3M makes a great swirl remover, one for light colored paint and one for dark colored paint, called Perfect-It. i'm in the process of becoming a distributor of 3M automotive products, as well as Dow, Dupont & other well known auto product manufacturers. give it try....

WCS

you can apply RejeX to any clean, smooth surface. plastic, metal, painted or not, gel coat, etc. the only surface you don't want to apply RejeX to is the black plastic TEXTURED trim found around bumpers and mirrors of many domestic cars. i've never seen this trim on newer p-cars. if you get RejeX, or any other polish or wax, on this type of surface, it will leave a ghostly residue as it won't come out of the textured surface very well.

other than that, RejeX is safe for any clean, smooth surface.

thanks for the posts..

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 08-09-2004, 03:00 AM
DEETZ22
Racer

my wheels are coming in few weeks time and my tips are coming next week, should I rejeX them before I put them on?
Old 08-09-2004, 08:04 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Yes, no doubt

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!