Key Program Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2023, 09:28 AM
TheShocker
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Key Program Question

Ok Sooooo...Here goes

I have an 06 Cayenne S my key was damaged and lost the immo pill not that i know what it looks like to find but ive been following Brettes key program tutorial and after ordering 2 eeprom readers finally got the dump file..
Can anyone help me get the pin code ill upload the dump..
Using VCDS 11.11.3 to do the final program havent ever used it before..Im using an amazon usb to obd adapter ch340 409.1.and an aftermarket key off amazon aswell .will this work?
Only problem i couldnt find an answer to is I dont have a working key..i have the blade that works but says immobilizer active when i turn the key..do i just do the brake pedal activation when programming?

Any other tips would be appreciated...attached is the dump file if anyone can help with the pin it would be appreciated...
Attached Files
File Type: bin
cayennedump.bin (2.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by TheShocker; 12-15-2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:48 AM
TheShocker
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also have the old transponder chip but not sure what can be done with it...its a pcf7946a chip and the amazon key has a different chip in it..was going to try and just swap chips..is there a way to power the chip so the car reads it?
Old 01-17-2024, 05:32 PM
BrianC72gt
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by TheShocker
also have the old transponder chip but not sure what can be done with it...its a pcf7946a chip and the amazon key has a different chip in it..was going to try and just swap chips..is there a way to power the chip so the car reads it?
To the best of my knowledge, the glass pellet or chip in the key fob gets whatever energy it needs from the field coil in the ignition switch. I wonder, if theft wasn't a concern, could you hot glue the good pellet to the key cylinder, under the cover, so that any properly cut key presented with no RFID pellet would work?

Quick Reply: Key Program Question