Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

getPorscheSilverSpringParts.com | 9PA Cayenne E1 (up to MY2008) PCCM+ In Stock!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 01:53 PM
getPorscheSilverSpringParts
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 174 Likes on 115 Posts
Exclamation getPorscheSilverSpringParts.com | 9PA Cayenne E1 (up to MY2008) PCCM+ In Stock!!!

getPorscheSilverSpringParts.com | 9PA Cayenne E1 (up to MY2008) PCCM+ In Stock!!!

Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus - PCCM+ for Cayenne E1 (type 9PA) up to MY08. Map data SD card sold separately - part # PCG-642-504-00.

Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus (PCCM Plus) for the first generation Porsche Cayenne up to and including model year 2008.

Your PCCM Plus combines timeless driving pleasure with state-of-the-art technology. Even if you sometimes blissfully lose track of time when driving your Cayenne: it is surely important for you to have an easy and comfortable trip that avoids any traffic jams. The Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus will help you achieve this.

Thanks to its design, which is perfectly tailored to the Porsche Cayenne, the PCCM Plus fits seamlessly into the interior. In addition to touchscreen operation via an optimised 7-inch display, the PCCM Plus is also Sirius-XM-ready. Apple CarPlay and GOOGLE® Android Auto can also be used for navigation, telephony and media playback via the integrated USB interface. Other playback options are possible via a USB stick or Bluetooth®. Depending on the vehicle equipment of your Cayenne, the functions of the multifunction steering wheel or the reversing camera are also supported. Other functions include the trip computer with lots of useful driving data and onboard navigation with Porsche-specific points of interest (POI) with route guidance in 2D or 3D. Viewing the navigation in the multifunction display of your vehicle is also made possible. The map material required for the onboard navigation is provided via a separate SD card, which can be ordered from your Porsche Classic Partner or your Porsche Centre.

*Note: Porsche Classic recommends having the installation carried out professionally by your local Porsche dealership.
**Only for the USA and Canada. Fits Cayenne E1 (type (9PA) up to MY08.

Part # 955-642-591-00 in our PCCM+ section here, and on special for a limited time at $1295 shipped within the lower 48!!!

Shop & SAVE on Genuine OEM Porsche Parts, Accessories & Driver's Selection!
Contact Us · Shop Audi & BMW Parts too!