Cargraphic 22"s

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM
SorTurbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargraphic 22"s

I went from the 20" Sport Technos to the cargraphic 22"s. The 22's have a meanacing look and have presence, but in retrospect I like the elegant look of the Sport Technos better - oh well you can't have everything and I will not waste any more money trying to find what wheels go best. Here are some pics:

offroading with the big wheels - went to go pick up a puppy and didn't anticipate such nasty weather. The drive was a scare but even with the large wheels the Cayenne transported us safely.

Old 04-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Kevin M.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Very Nice!! Did you get them from Meredian?
Old 04-22-2004, 05:59 PM
jamy85
Burning Brakes

Congratz it looks great!!!!!!!!Now its time to get lowering springs!!!!!!!! I had my H&R springs installed 2 weeks ago!!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:02 PM
cayenneman
Advanced

Has anyone else noticed how big a difference wheels make for the cayenne. In factory form on 18's it puts one in mind of a chrysler pacifica then with sport design 20's it looks like a true performer. And with 22's it looks amazing. I think it's wheel design just as much as size though. So guys be careful when selecting wheels. Because if you select the wrong wheel the car will look drastically different. Just a matter of taste and opinion but does anyone else hate the 18 inch turbo wheel? It's just something about it, I want to take them off every morning I see my pepper. Please let the wheel ferry come and leave me 3 grand under my pillow so I can upgrade.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:17 PM
SorTurbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Kevin - Thanks! I was a day late on deciding with Matt so I waited a bit and got a deal on the same wheels but not as good of a deal.

jamy85 - I have air suspension but I don't think I will be getting the lowering module - yet. By the way I was on Boston last weekend and I think I saw you driving with your cool shades near the Esplanade

Wheels definately change the appearance of the pepper. At first I changed to the 20" sport technos (really nice wheels in my opinion) before I had the by pass pipes put on and felt that the extra weight of the 20"s was too much so I sold them. Even though the 22" cargraphic weigh about the same as the 20" sport technos I still wish I had kept them. The 22" are too "baller" for me. I like the elegant and sporty look of the Sport Technos but its not worh the money or effort to change back. Cayenneman - if the wheel fairy does visit I recommend the 20" Sport Technos...
Old 04-23-2004, 12:27 AM
jamy85
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by SorTurbo
jamy85 - I have air suspension but I don't think I will be getting the lowering module - yet. By the way I was on Boston last weekend and I think I saw you driving with your cool shades near the Esplanade

Its probably me, because I live right infront of the Esplanade!!! If you have the air suspension option then your all set!!! I have those 20' techno wheels but im planning to sell them to get gemballa 22' or if they make 24' then ill go with that!!... ps how much did you sell those 20' techno wheels for?
Old 04-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Kevin M.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Great glad he kinda hooked you up
Old 04-23-2004, 10:35 AM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

It's always gotta be about the size...

Got a pair of 18's for my MS tires for winter, and getting 19's with the car as I was afraid the 20's would be too rough even with my air suspension.

And now you have 22's!

Quick Reply: Cargraphic 22"s