Sponsored by:

2004 ctt suspension AND starter replacement

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Jeffkrell
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 ctt suspension AND starter replacement

Starter. I was able to replace it using a Boat such OEM without removing the coolant lines. It comes out thru the opening. Once it jams you wiggle it and it comes out. Got the new be in 5 minutes!!!

my question is as I disconnected everything to replace the starter my suspension went all the way down (deflated). Once everything was hooked up the suspension works, but I do have the suspension faulty message.... any idea what’s the issue??

thanks

Old 10-11-2021, 08:32 AM
Klaird928
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Did you try cycling through all of the positions? You may have to reset the fault with a code reader. I use the Autel it works for resetting most other modules.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Jeffkrell
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. It sorted itself out. Once it went all the way down for a day..
there must be something related to the suspension when I unhooked lines under the hood.
starter was easy to replace without removing the coolant lines.

Now i have to sort out the fuel issue. Changed fuel pumps all plumbing is correct (checked twice)
and I have to pull the 14 breaker to use the fuel in the right side of the tank at 1/4 tank.
Gauge stops at 1/4 until I use the right pump. All floats are 100% feee .....
i blew thru the jet lines. I could blow from the pump to the jet pump. But I could hear bubbles blowing into the line
from the jet pump (fuel pump basket)

i love the car. I can see how rare they are. They are pretty much impossible to trouble shoot..

Quick Reply: 2004 ctt suspension AND starter replacement