Checking order status?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 03:29 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 962 Likes on 586 Posts
Default Checking order status?

I remember a thread about checking order status but the search came up empty. What does ACPORD mean?
Old 03-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

From a document entitled "Cross Reference Options Listing and Forms" on renntech.org , here is a definition of ACPROD. (This is what your sales guy/gal will see in the SAP/R3 system Porsche uses to manage production scheduling and control)

"Is my order still changeable?
In your E-DCS system (vehicle inventory manager) check the order status. If it is ACPORD, it IS changeable. If the status is MFGCNF, enter 12 (HISTORY) in the Opt. Field next to the order reference number and press Enter. If the message shows “Assigned a production number” or “Released to production department” the order is NOT changeable.

When will my order be built?
To see when an order is scheduled for completion, first verify what allocation month the vehicle was ordered under. This can be done by entering 8 (VIEW) next to the order reference number. The allocation month appears in the top center of the screen. A01= August, A02 =
September…A12 = July.

How do I view the estimated completion date?
To view the estimated completion date of a vehicle, enter 12 (HISTORY) in the Opt. Field next to the order reference number and press Enter. Tab down to the line that shows “Estimated Completion Mfg.” And enter 5 (DATA) on the line and hit Enter. The estimated completion date will appear on the right side of the screen. Vehicles generally take 7-10 weeks from this date to arrive at the dealership."

Hope this helps!

Toby
Old 03-19-2004, 12:01 PM
gpto
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

eeeuuuhhhhhhh.......

how can we check this???? is it place on the net to look at the order status??????

I'm wayting for my cayenne, maybe by the end of may.

please let me know

patrice
Old 03-19-2004, 05:51 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

patrice,

This is something that is available to PCNA dealers. Your salesperson in Monaco should be able to pull the same info because these are all queries back to the factory floor system running in Leipzig/Weissach/Zuffenhausen.

TBP

Quick Reply: Checking order status?