Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sport tailpipes, roof protection strips, side mouldings...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 04:17 PM
alin2
Burning Brakes

Received 577 Likes on 265 Posts
Default sport tailpipes, roof protection strips, side mouldings...

just got the TT back from the dealer installing a bunch of Tequipment stuff. Initial opinions:

1. The sport tailpipes look really nice from the rear, but look a bit bulky from the side. I wish they made them a bit more svelte. They are definitely an upgrade, IMHO, from the stock rectangular ones.

2. The side protection moulding look pretty nice. They definitely do not standout and I think add a touch to the side view.

3. The roof protection strips are really nice especially with the aluminum roof tracks on the TT. I didn't really like the roof rails that much, and the strips are really handsome by themselves.

4. The illuminated door entry guards are pure fluff. They look ok in the sunlight. I certainly hope when I see tham at night, there will be more of an impact.

5. The rubber mats are pretty nice. The cargo liner is pretty handy, but I wish there were holes for the luggage tiedowns.

All in all really nice additions with the illuminated door entry guards as the most foo-foo...jury still out until this evening.

I'll post pics soon.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Periokid
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts

You can cut out the areas for the luggage tie downs.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:50 PM
alin2
Burning Brakes

Received 577 Likes on 265 Posts

Yeah, i'll probably do that when i get a chance

Quick Reply: sport tailpipes, roof protection strips, side mouldings...