Sponsored by:

Sport Technos and Wheel Enhancement

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004 | 02:03 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Talking Sport Technos and Wheel Enhancement

Just in case anyone is interested....... I just bought a set of Sport Technos with the Pirellis mounted and balanced WITH shipping for $3700. They have the wheels in stock and are shipping the set out to me either today or tomorrow. Note that this price is NOT an exchange price!! I'm keeping my "S" wheels for those weekends when Karl invites me back to his ranch!

If you have never dealt with Wheel Enhancement before, I would certainly recommend them when you are looking for Porsche wheels. I have had multiple, positive experiences with the Wheel Enhancement team.
Pictures to follow.

BTW.... both Dallas dealerships wanted $5500 for this same setup.

I be stylin' soon!
Old 01-22-2004 | 06:16 PM
EuroCarNut
Instructor

WOW! You're getting the Dubs. I've seen a few sets around in Dallas (a guy who works at DeBoulles Jewelers on Preston has a silver S with the sport technos. It's always there parked behind the building) and they look great. We need to get together soon so that I can see the roof rails and new wheels.

As for a trip to the ranch, I'll be out there on the 20-22 of Feb. I'm hosting a group of quail hunters on the main ranch, but if you want to come out and wheel on the southern 3500 acres (where we took most of the pictures), you and GM are welcome. I would have to accomodate you at the rock house instead of the main complex, but that could be fun.

Quick Reply: Sport Technos and Wheel Enhancement