Buyer and Seller Feeback Use this forum to report good or bad transactions.

Buyer beware of James Nguy ck997

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 04:52 PM
hays0023
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Buyer beware of James Nguy ck997

The title says it all. I made the mistake of purchasing his 2009 Targa 4S (see post : https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1...ighlight=ck997). Yes, I should have done a PPI as I would have ran like no tomorrow. As he advertised all of the recent service that 'he' did; total lying scumbag. The work was done 4 years ago (he sent all of the paperwork with it) and then the car sat...it sat and sat. Of course there was at lease some abuse to it as he mentions to me that the brakes 'squeal'. This squeal was a Philips screw that he somehow had jammed in the caliper. My mechanic was completely unable to get it out. Thankfully, I was able to source a new pair of calipers. The recent oil change? Yeah, that sat as well for 4 years. By the time everything is all said and done, I spent an extra $6k to remedy what this SCUMBAG forgot to mention. He will not answer his phone, respond to texts or anything.

I want to thank all of the people here who are honest. People like James Nguy that rip others off need banned as he redefines human garbage.